General terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions 1 ONLINE ASSESSMENTS
In case of conflict between these terms and conditions and those of the client, the terms and conditions of 1 ONLINE ASSESSMENTS prevail.
- The client has to pay the invoice of 1 ONLINE ASSESSMENTS within 21 days after the assessment report has been sent to the client.
- The client is responsible for the judgement of the work behavior of the candidate.
- The 100% satisfaction guarantee gives the client the right to a full refund, under the condition to report this per e-mail ([email protected]) within three working days after having received the assessment report.
- 1 ONLINE ASSESSMENTS respects the privacy of the client and the candidate and will not provide any information to third parties.
- Only Dutch law will apply to the legal relationship between the client and 1 ONLINE ASSESSMENTS.
These general terms and conditions are registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.